Thankful to Help
Sometimes in the world of marketing it can seem like you create content or materials that simply vanish into the ether once they’re finished and you’re left wondering if they had any impact or effect at all.
Analytics can help, as can invested clients, but it can still be a difficult feeling to shake. This is especially true when you’re working with clients across the country or even across the globe. It won’t surprise anyone to say that the Internet, and even more recently the accessibility of tools like Zoom, Google Suite, MicroSoft Teams, etc, have greatly increased our ability to work nationally and globally. And while this can mean more clients, more opportunities for work, and a wider variety of projects, nothing can quite replace the feeling of getting to work with the community members you see every day.
Those community members may not be listed in prestigious magazines, Tweeted about, or speak exclusively in buzzwords, but the ability to help your neighbor or that hardworking business in our region is one of the greatest joys we get to have in this business.
Over the years we have loved the opportunity to work closely with clients like these. Clients like:
1) HTC – A 127-year strong Internet & telecom provider and cornerstone of our communities
2) Waterloo Piranhas – A local rec swim team that competes against other area swim teams
3) Monroe County StartUP – helping train tomorrow’s entrepreneurs, today
4) International Ingredient Corp – Providing animal feed ingredients around the world
5) FS Construction Services – Southwestern Illinois’ premiere ag construction firm
6) National Corn Grower Assoc. – Proudly representing America’s 46k+ Corn growers
7) Peoples Bank & Trust – A nationally ranked USDA lender based in central Illinois
8) Vince Graye Slate & Tile Roofing – True craftsman experience in the art of specialize roofing
9) Wightman Pharmacy – Delivering exceptional personal pharmacy services for 125 years
10) NCERC – A pioneer in the research, development, and commercialization of biorenewables
plus, so many others.
Each of these exceptional brands and our other clients have a strong tie to the communities we live in. There is a pride in knowing we are working with neighbors but also helping as we are Moving Their Brands Forward.
None of us would be where we are if it wasn’t for the local groups, businesses, and surrounding community that helped shape us. At Marketicity we are thankful to have the chance to give a little back to those hardworking men and women.
Marketicity is a marketing services firm whose team members have delivered successful campaigns and have been Moving Brands Forward for some of the best-known brands in their categories – both locally, regionally and nationally. We’re proud of our work but even more proud that our clients are proud of the work produced for their brands. Want to learn more about how we can help you “move your brand forward”? Simply give us a call at 618-281-6648 or visit our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you.